The Business Women of Atlanta (BWA) is an organizational movement created
by Dianna Rich and Michel Cockerham
to bring Business Women in Atlanta together for the advancement of all
women and girls.
BWA are creative in their endeavors;
Developing creative business ventures,
Generating and manifesting ideas,
Viable life-rendering resources for communities in need.
Ladies of dignity, diversity, and divinity- the BWA fellowship and celebrate small milestones, so
the big ones can seem attainable and achievable.
As a group we:
- Host and participate in grand openings, red carpet, and charity events and feature certain locally owned restaurants and other businesses
- Encourage and foster entrepreneurship within their communities and cities
- Provide domestic and international business support as they build relationships and
connect to improve communities
- Support local, state and national political affiliates
- Understand that they are stronger when they are united
- Have dedicated their time and resources to be committed to success in many different industries, share keys to success, and have established business relationships to foster the longevity of their own business ventures and the growth of other business organizations through their efforts
As a group of Business Leaders, the BWA are:
Growing an internationally recognized brand that represents women in a positive light
Forerunners in establishing ideas for entrepreneurship- improving existing
businesses and building new businesses while improving communities
Unique, complicated, likeable, and lovable.
Learn new ideas related to entrepreneurship
Hone in to the methods they use to be successful
Observe measurable, positive impressions on young girls
See fashion outside of the ordinary
Smile, giggle, laugh, and cry, as you watch them navigate the journey of their lives!